Sign up today using a credit card or using a bank account.
You become a Home Front Hero when you make an ongoing commitment to the VFW National Home for Children with the convenience of our Monthly Giving program.
Many of the chldren here have experienced tragic losses, while others are anxiously waiting for the return of parents currently deployed in war zones. They are the children and families of heroes, but their heroes are missing from their lives right now.
So, we think of our monthly givers as Home Front Heroes -- because they are loving patriots right here at home whose steady and reliable support helps to fill that hole.
Monthly giving is a simple, secure and convenient way to support the VFW National Home for Children. When you support the National Home through monthly giving:
- You help provide a steady, reliable source of funds and the assurance that we will be able to continue to serve military and veterans’ families in their time of need.
- You receive our newsletter via email (or mail if we don’t have an email for you)
- You help reduce our expenses for postage, paper and other administrative costs so more of your gift can be used to help veteran and military families.
How it works:
- You determine the amount of your monthly donation.
- You choose to use your credit card, debit card or checking/savings account.
- On the first, fifth, or fifteenth of each month (your choice), we deduct your gift from the card or account you specify.
- Each January, we send you an annual giving statement for tax purposes.
- You can call 866-483-9642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to increase, decrease or suspend your gift at any time.